Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Northern Marsh and Lifestyles by Darrell Bell Gallery

Northern Marsh
8 x 8"
oil on cradled panel
© Nicki Ault, 2013
available exclusively at Lifestyles by Darrell Bell Gallery
sold

This is an exciting time for me! For the month of May I have been asked to be the first "Artist of the Month" at Lifestyles by Darrell Bell Gallery, the boutique that exclusively carries my 8 x 8" original oil paintings. In preparation I painted ten new works and "Northern Marsh" is one of my personal favorites. I recently delivered them as well as eleven of my large paintings which are now on display and for sale as a solo show in the back of the boutique. I will be in the store on Saturday, May 4th to meet and greet... and maybe paint! Please come and say "hi" if you are downtown. Lifestyles is located in the Canada Building on 21st Street in Saskatoon (across from Lululemon).

I have to say that three years ago if someone would have told me Darrell Bell was going to approach me with interest in my paintings I never would have believed it, nor would I have been ready at that time. I think Oprah is right, opportunities will present themselves when you are ready because ten months ago when it actually did happen, it was the right time and stage for me. I was ready and I am so grateful.

2 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

Beautiful painting, and congratulations. Yay Nicki. You are awesome. Hard work, and talent has got you where you are today.

XO Barbara

Nicki said...

You are sweet. Thanks so much Barbara.

XXOO Nicki