Friday, April 5, 2013

Flock and Gather Jury Says "Yes!"



I am extremely excited to announce that my application passed the approval of the jury! I have been a long-time admirer of the Flock and Gather Handmade Market and now I will be joining in on the fun! I will have a booth at the Springtime Market (which is in two weeks) and I will be selling my original 6x6" oil paintings. If you have never been to this market you must put it on the calendar and find the time to go. They are selective in the choice of their vendors so the quality and uniqueness has always been top-notch. You are sure to find hand-crafted things you can't really find anywhere else, from jewelry to cards to clothing to hand-bound books. And now you will find original oil paintings by moi!

I will keep the information posted to the right on my blog until the event is over, so if you need a reminder of the times and dates, come back and check... also here is a link to their Facebook event:

Flock and Gather Springtime Handmade Market

See you there!





4 comments:

suzanneberry said...

Congratulations on a well deserved approval and best of luck. I know that you'll sell them all!

Nicki said...

Thanks Suzanne... that would be great! But if I just make a bunch of contacts and dish out a lot of business cards I will be happy. Heck I am just happy to be counted among the awesome artisans that will be there!

How are you?

N.

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

Oh right on!!! Seriously cool things there. : ))) I'll have to come shopping. My boys need more of Uncle Mike's products and i need a new wardrobe for Winnipeg.

Nicki - WOW - thank you so much for that spotlight!! You are so eloquent. I love everything you wrote - thank you also for being a great colleague, friend, and inspiration for me as well. Looking forward to going on a photo shoot with you (IF THIS SNOW EVER MELTS!!) lol

xo
Monika

Nicki said...

Monika, I'll watch for you at Flock and Gather. And you are most welcome- happy to do it and I am glad you like what I wrote. :)

N.