Friday, September 21, 2018

Art Now Is This Weekend!


selection of 10x10's
available at Assiniboia Gallery

Above are the six new 10x10's debuting in the Assiniblioa Gallery booth at Art Now. Four at a time will be on display with my big painting "Charlotte's Sky", so two will be behind the scenes until they are rotated in.

A huge thank you to The Saskatchewan Craft Council for representing my little work in their booth and for already selling the top right prairie scene in the below collage.


And finally, today is my Artist Talk! It will take place in the Assiniboia Gallery booth at 2:00 and my topic is "The Power of Painting Small and Daily Painting". I will have my Daily Painting Project with me; four of the twelve paintings are still available. I also have a little handout because I am geeky that way. Come if you can!



2 comments:

Marcela Strasdas said...

Good luck today!!! Would love to attend but it's a bit too far :)

Nicki said...

Wouldn't that be fun to see you! But, yes, too far. :)