Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Forest Aura

#11 - Forest Aura
6 x 6"
oil on board
© Nicki Ault, 2018
Daily Painting Project III
sold

This one photographed a bit dark. In person, the sunlight really glows behind the forest.

Suddenly the project is almost over! One more painting to go and then we are at twelve! The response has been fantastic with seven of the ten previously posted pieces already sold! Crazy! I didn't see that coming. Anyway, they will all be temporarily displayed at my Artist Talk on Friday and then released to the purchasers after that.


I am excited to reveal the new work I am delivering to the Assiniboia Gallery for installation in their booth at Art Now. A big 36x48 piece will debut along with six brand new 10x10's. These never-before-seen paintings will be on display and for sale all weekend. My plan is to post them on my social media late afternoon on Thursday, Sept. 20 and before the opening gala at 7:00 p.m.  

To top things off, my application was accepted earlier this year by the Saskatchewan Craft Council and I will have four of my 2018 6x6's framed in shadowboxes represented in their booth! I am so appreciative of their support!

The city is starting to buzz. Everyone is getting excited. It is going to be a great weekend at Art Now!
Be interesting. Buy art!

No comments: