Thursday, September 13, 2018

Pale Field

#5 - Pale Field
6 x 6"
oil on board
© Nicki Ault, 2018
(12 paintings in 12 days - Project III)
sold

I think the colour is off in this photo. The image on Instagram may show better. 

Did you know I am on Instagram? It is fun over there! I love making "Stories" even though I don't really know what I am doing. Unfortunately I get distracted by the feature sometimes when I should be painting, but I love it when I crack myself up, like I did with the below image I made for a Story...


*giggle*
(Do you know the movie reference?)

Also, using GIF's and stickers is really enjoyable. Sometimes I even make short little videos. Like, really short and I am never in them. Well, you might see my hand doing something. I find it all very entertaining.

Anyway, there is a link to my Instagram page on the right-hand side of this blog (see the camera icon). Check it out if you feel so inclined and follow me if you like - it's easier to engage over there, but I certainly appreciate the support this blog gets, so thanks either way!

No comments: