Monday, September 10, 2018

The Prairies

#2 - The Prairies
6 x 6"
oil on board
© Nicki Ault, 2018
(12 paintings in 12 days - Project III)
sold

I love this size! At one time it was the majority of what I painted and what I sold, but over the last couple of years the 8x8's have taken over. It's going to be fun for me to return to these bite-sized boards for these twelve days.

I told you yesterday that today I would reveal more details about this project. Well... and I can't believe I am about to say this.... I am doing an Artist Talk at Art Now Fine Art Fair !!! ACK!



My topic is "The Power of Painting Small and Daily Painting". I am pretty excited although I am definitely stepping out of my comfort zone, so if you are free on Friday, Sept. 21 at 2:00, I would love to see some friendly faces.

Stay tuned, tomorrow when I post painting #3 I will reveal where I will be presenting my Artist Talk at Art Now.

No comments: