Sunday, September 9, 2018

Lake Drama and Mini Daily Painting Project!

#1 - Lake Drama
6 x 6"
oil on board
© Nicki Ault, 2018
(12 paintings in 12 days - Project III)
sold

I just began a mini daily painting project! 

I will be painting one 6x6 painting every day for the next twelve days and posting them as I go.

This is my third daily painting project, the first two (2011 and 2012) involved painting thirty paintings in thirty days and in each case the project concluded with me displaying and selling the work at an art and craft market. The idea behind "daily painting" is to paint one complete painting each day for a certain number of consecutive days.... or indefinitely! This year's project is smaller than the others I have done, but I am very excited about the reason behind it. More details about this unique project to be unveiled tomorrow with painting numero deux!

2 comments:

Laurel Hodgins said...

I can't wait to see what transpires.

Nicki said...

Me too! :)