Sunday, December 23, 2012

Rolling In

Rolling In
8 x 8"
oil on cradled panel
© Nicki Ault, 2012
available exclusively at Lifestyles by Darrell Bell Gallery
sold

This afternoon I took a Christmas card to Darrell Bell and his staff only to discover they had sold another four paintings which meant, again, they had no extras on hand. What a great surprise! I am so appreciative of their efforts and enthusiasm and I am so thrilled with the feature location they have given my work in the store. It is all very exciting and somewhat unbelievable!

I was a bit better prepared this time and had more work waiting on the sidelines. Since I am a bit of a keener, I went back a little later to drop off the newest paintings and I was happy to take my sister (who is in town for the holidays) with me so I could show her the store. She is one of my biggest supporters and always believes I can do things even when I don't. I'm not sure what I would do without her. Glad

1 comment:

Barbara Muir said...

Hi Nicki,

The only reason I haven't been commenting on your beautiful work is because I've been painting like a fiend. Then when Christmas arrived I felt I'd earned a complete break. It's over now, and I am so glad you're doing such beautiful, and inspiring work.

XO Barbara