Thursday, December 6, 2012

Glory Be, Waskesiu

Glory Be, Waskesiu
8 x 8"
oil on cradled panel
©Nicki Ault, 2012
available exclusively at Lifestyles by Darrell Bell Gallery
sold

Often people ask which is my favorite painting. Usually this happens at the Open Studio, an art reception or where I have my "30 daily paintings" on display. It's a hard question to answer- I like all of the paintings that I "put out there" or I wouldn't put them out there (and trust me, there are many that don't see the light of day). But right now if someone said to me "which is your favorite painting?"-  here is my answer, without any hesitation.....

"Glory Be, Waskesiu"

2 comments:

Monika Kinner-Whalen (MySweetPrairie) said...

Oh Nicki! That is STUNNING : )

~Monika : )

Nicki said...

Thanks Monika... I really love this one. Maybe should have kept it for myself!

N.