New Representation: my art is now available at the Assiniboia Gallery in Regina! They are located at 2266 Smith Street, a vibrant, bustling part of town.

July - October, 2017: A small selection of my work,
courtesy of Darrell Bell Gallery, is available at Boffins restaurant (111 Research Drive, U of S campus).

Sunday, November 19, 2017: Studio on 20th Open Studio Art Show and Sale. The studio where I paint will be open to the public from 11 am - 5 pm on this one afternoon only. Current work by our eleven artists will be exhibited and available to purchase. Please come and bring a friend! We are located at 236A 20th Street West (door to the left of the Odd Couple restaurant); not wheelchair accessible.

Ongoing: my 8x8" original oil paintings are available exclusively at Darrell Bell Gallery located in the Canada Building in downtown Saskatoon. As well, some of my large oil paintings are now available in this beautiful local gallery.

November 10, 2016: I was interviewed by Daily Paintworks as their Spotlight Artist for a week! Read my interview on the DPW News blog!

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Finale, Waskesiu

Finale, Waskesiu
8 x 8"
 oil on cradled panel
© Nicki Ault, 2012
available exclusively at Lifestyles by Darrell Bell Gallery
sold

I was hit by the stomach flu late in the night on Christmas. I was thankful it waited until then to come (if it had to come at all) so that I was able to enjoy the earlier celebrations with my family, but the ensuing two and a half days were so very not enjoyable. The thing about being sick is that once you come out the other end and feel better, life seems a little brighter, a little clearer and perhaps a bit more do-able!

Anyway, I almost forgot to show the other two paintings I took to Lifestyles by Darrell Bell Gallery on December 23. This one, "Finale", is cousin to "Glory Be" who I recently heard is moving to England! I'll show you the other in my next post... and I was at the studio painting last night so I have four more to show once I get decent photos.

2 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

This is awesome. I'm glad you're better. Happy New Year.

XO Barbara

Nicki said...

Thank you Barbara! Happy New Year! I feel so out-of-touch with what you have been doing. A good catch-up session is on my to-do list!