Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Simple Life

A Simple Life
4.75 x 4.75"
oil on canvas paper
© Nicki Ault, 2012
sold

This is another painting I put in an Ikea frame... white frame with a white matte... and it looks sharp. I still have another to show you and then I will post the larger work that I created for (and sold at) the Family Tree show earlier this month. I really have to kick it into gear because Art Trek is in 10 days and I have not really got much in the way of larger work to show- mainly just my daily paintings. I planned to be at the studio all day today, but my son woke up sick and it looks like he has Strep throat. But once again, there is always a positive in each situation... after being at home all day (except for the jaunt to the doctor's office) my house is a bit cleaner than it was before!


No comments: