New Representation: my art is now available at the Assiniboia Gallery in Regina! They are located at 2266 Smith Street, a vibrant, bustling part of town.

July - October, 2017: A small selection of my work,
courtesy of Darrell Bell Gallery, is available at Boffins restaurant (111 Research Drive, U of S campus).

Ongoing: my 8x8" original oil paintings are available exclusively at Darrell Bell Gallery located in the Canada Building in downtown Saskatoon. As well, some of my large oil paintings are now available in this beautiful local gallery.

November 10, 2016: I was interviewed by Daily Paintworks as their Spotlight Artist for a week! Read my interview on the DPW News blog!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Simple Life

A Simple Life
4.75 x 4.75"
oil on canvas paper
© Nicki Ault, 2012
sold

This is another painting I put in an Ikea frame... white frame with a white matte... and it looks sharp. I still have another to show you and then I will post the larger work that I created for (and sold at) the Family Tree show earlier this month. I really have to kick it into gear because Art Trek is in 10 days and I have not really got much in the way of larger work to show- mainly just my daily paintings. I planned to be at the studio all day today, but my son woke up sick and it looks like he has Strep throat. But once again, there is always a positive in each situation... after being at home all day (except for the jaunt to the doctor's office) my house is a bit cleaner than it was before!


No comments: