Sunday, May 6, 2018

Snapshot Of A Prairie Day

Snapshot Of A Prairie Day
6 x 6"
oil on board
© Nicki Ault, 2018
sold

I found some old reference photos in a box at the studio, so I have been using them as inspiration for new work. The photo I used to paint "Snapshot Of A Prairie Day" is also the image I used to paint "This Is Saskatchewan" and "Billow". Have a look at the links and see if you find that interesting. Looking back at them, I know I do.

Among the multitude of things that I have on the go, I am trying to prepare a little stockpile of 6x6's for next weekend's Mother's Day Tea Art Show and Sale at our studio. I sold quite a good number last year, so I want to be prepared this year in case the same thing happens. It is such a lovely event, please try to come if you can. Here is the invitation again just in case...





1 comment:

Barbara Muir said...

Lucky Moms who get your paintings! Super work, and this will be exciting.

XOXOXOXOXO Barbara