New Representation: my art is now available at the Assiniboia Gallery in Regina! They are located at 2266 Smith Street, a vibrant, bustling part of town.

July - October, 2017: A small selection of my work,
courtesy of Darrell Bell Gallery, is available at Boffins restaurant (111 Research Drive, U of S campus).

Ongoing: my 8x8" original oil paintings are available exclusively at Darrell Bell Gallery located in the Canada Building in downtown Saskatoon. As well, some of my large oil paintings are now available in this beautiful local gallery.

November 10, 2016: I was interviewed by Daily Paintworks as their Spotlight Artist for a week! Read my interview on the DPW News blog!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Whisper Goodbye

Whisper Goodbye
6 x 6"
oil on board
© Nicki Ault, 2011
sold

Another Adirondack chair plein air painting from the second evening at the Emma Lake Kenderdine Campus. Drawing all day, painting at night... doesn't get much better.

3 comments:

Barbara M. said...

Awesome painting. Love it.

XO Barbara

Nicki said...

Thank you Barbara!

My Sweet Prairie said...

mmmmmmm I need to paint skies. I just can't get our skies with fabric. I plan to study and experiment doing skies only with fibre for a month... like you are doing all the faces. hmmmm...

~Monika