Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Girl Unfinished

Girl 1(unfinished)
charcoal and chalk on paper
© Nicki Ault 1999

Another old drawing from back in the day before paint.

I am extremely excited because tomorrow I am northward bound! I am going a day early to spend some quiet time alone at my parents' cabin at Waskesiu Lake. I may paint or read my new book... or just sleep, sleep, sleep! I need to arrive on campus by suppertime Thursday at which time I will meet the instructor and other students. It's going to be good!

3 comments:

-Don said...

Oh boy! Have fun!

Pam Holnback said...

Love these "oldies, but goodies:. Check out the portraits at this blog: http://natalieitaliano.blogspot.com
Have a great time up there.

Nicki said...

Hi Don,

Will do!!! Yippee!

N.



Thanks Pam. I checked out that blog and I am crossing my fingers that I will be able to paint portraits like that someday!

Nicki