Sunday, February 7, 2016

A Bittersweet Farewell

Well, my friends, this news is bittersweet. Lifestyles By Darrell Bell Gallery is closing. I have had the pleasure of my 8x8's being represented exclusively by this beautiful store for the last few years. It has been a great relationship, however, I have seen Darrell work tirelessly to make his dream of a gift boutique a reality. He did it and it is stunning. At some point the balance in life can be thrown off and when that happens happiness can be at stake. I know how I am when time at the studio is few and far between- it isn't pretty!  I am so happy for Darrell that he is taking the steps to find a better balance and that he will be able to paint more and work a bit less hard. He will still have his beautiful gallery to tend to, but his wonderful staff will help him with that.

As they wind down they are reducing prices to move inventory, so be aware that all stock (excluding artist's work) is 20% off!

2 comments:

CallingForth said...

Sorry to hear this as it was a beautiful shop with many beautiful items in it.

Nicki said...

Yes, you are right about that Laurel... beautiful.