Saturday, November 19, 2016

Flaunt

Flaunt
8 x 8"
oil on cradled panel
© Nicki Ault, 2016
sold at Darrell Bell Gallery

I almost forgot to post this- I thought I had all of the new 8 x 8's out there! Oh well, I guess I will take this opportunity to make mention again that the second Darrell Bell Gallery "went live' at 11:00 and the Grand Opening is from 2-5 today, Saturday November 19. He has my 8 x 8's as well as some of my larger work in this new gallery. He also has a new exhibition of work by John Barkley upstairs in the main gallery so there is lots going on. I will post some pictures on Instagram when I get there around 2:00, but come down to see it in person if you can. Both locations are in the Canada Building on 21st Street just down from the main Midtown Plaza entrance and across the street from Lululemon.

Happy Saturday!

No comments: