Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Dapple

Dapple
8 x 8"
oil on cradled panel
© Nicki Ault, 2016
sold at Darrell Bell Gallery

I am so happy with this one! Yes! I love the abstracted feel of it and I love that neutral backdrop to those shots of vibrant colour.

So I have more big news! Darrell Bell has decided to open a second gallery in the old Lifestyles location! His main gallery is upstairs in the same building (4th Floor, Canada Building, 21st Street, Saskatoon), and now with this development he will have a street level gallery with a whole different vibe. I can hardly wait to see it! He is going to carry my 8x8 oil paintings as he did with Lifestyles, but he will also feature some of my large work in this new gallery. Last week I delivered four 8x8's as well as six big canvases for installation and the first day of business is this Saturday, November 19. I will be there for the Grand Opening that day from 2-5 and would love to see you if you have time to pop in!  

 P.S. If you haven't seen it yet, check out my interview on the Daily Paintworks news blog!

No comments: