Friday, November 11, 2016

Daily Paintworks Spotlight Artist Of The Week = Me!

Road Closed
6 x 6"
oil on board
© Nicki Ault, 2016
won by Cindy Gillet (DPW contest)

On Monday I received an email from Sophie Marine of Daily Paintworks asking me if I would like to be the "spotlight artist of the week" for their website, blog and daily email! Um...yes!

I opened my gallery on the Daily Paintworks site in 2011 when it changed from a small ten or twelve artist site to an open format which any artist in the world could join. Since that time it has grown to approximately 1600 painters and it truly is international! Imagine my delight that somehow my art caught their attention!

For one week the paintings I post into my Daily Paintworks gallery will be bumped up to the top of the What's New page and rotate among featured artists like Carol Marine, Abbey Ryan, Qiang Huang, Victor Tristante, Rita Kirkman, Brian Burt and Karin Jurick. As well, a Daily Paintworks buyer can enter to win "Road Closed" at the end of the week! I have also been interviewed for their blog which you can read here if you are so inclined.

I am honoured to be invited to be the Spotlight Artist of the Week! Thank you Carol, David and Sophie at Daily Paintworks!

No comments: