Saturday, November 5, 2016

A Time To Dance

A Time To Dance
6 x 6"
oil on board
© Nicki Ault, 2016
 sold

The colours in this particular area of Bridget's acreage were absolutely spectacular! The pink and red leaves especially took my breath away.

This is the newest in the series. Elements are more abstracted, kind of like in "Flitter". I am heading to the studio right now to start working on a big one!

Oh, and I've joined Instagram! It is fun, but I am on a bit of a learning curve. Until now I had never hashtagged in my life! I would love it if you would follow me over there, just click here or on the Instagram icon on the right side of this page. Some different things will be happening as I get the ball rolling. Maybe some more real-time things as it is the only social media thing I will be doing with my phone.

Have a great day! And now it's paintin' time!

2 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

Love it,

I joined Instagram too, but don't know how to use it, and have no idea why to Hashtag.

we will have to talk soon. Love this painting.

XOXOXOXOXO Barbara

Nicki said...

Hi Barbara,

I don't really get the hashtagging either, although I have been doing it. And the @ symbol too. So far Instagram is quite neat, but I have lots to learn.

XO Nicki