Friday, March 20, 2015

Quiet Dugout

Quiet Dugout
8 x 8"
oil on cradled panel
© Nicki Ault, 2015
available exclusively at Lifestyles By Darrell Bell Gallery
sold


It was recently mentioned to me that the Lifestyles art and craft boutique is lucky to have my artwork. While that is a kind and generous compliment, I have to say that I feel like I am the lucky one. I am extraordinarily grateful that somehow my artwork caught Darrell Bell's eye. He invited me to be part of his exciting new venture in December 2012 when he expanded and added a beautiful store to his already successful gallery business. I can only hope that my artwork continues to be worthy of his walls.

2 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

Hi Nicki,

Of course that is the best relationship at all for an artist and gallery -- everyone feeling lucky. I feel lucky to see this beautiful painting and to read your thoughts! Happy Spring!

XOXOXOXOXO Barbara

Nicki said...

Happy Spring Barbara! It is a beautiful, sunny day here. I hope it is glorious in Toronto!