New Representation: my art is now available at the Assiniboia Gallery in Regina! They are located at 2266 Smith Street, a vibrant, bustling part of town.

July - October, 2017: A small selection of my work,
courtesy of Darrell Bell Gallery, is available at Boffins restaurant (111 Research Drive, U of S campus).

Ongoing: my 8x8" original oil paintings are available exclusively at Darrell Bell Gallery located in the Canada Building in downtown Saskatoon. As well, some of my large oil paintings are now available in this beautiful local gallery.

November 10, 2016: I was interviewed by Daily Paintworks as their Spotlight Artist for a week! Read my interview on the DPW News blog!

Friday, March 27, 2015

Bold Sunset

Bold Sunset
6 x 6"
oil on board

This was a bit of an attempt at abstraction with a sunset being the inspiration.Very fun. It came to be when my studio mate, Bridget, and I had our painting session at the studio a couple of Saturdays ago. We had a bit of wine, listened to music and painted. We actually both got so much accomplished that we are trying to figure out when to do it again!

2 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

Love this,

I just went 'wow' when I opened your blog and saw this.

XOXOXOXO Barbara

Nicki said...

Ooooh, thanks! I'm glad to know that was your reaction Barbara!

XO Nicki