Thursday, March 28, 2019

Ethereal

Ethereal
24 x 36"
oil on canvas
© Nicki Ault, 2019
available at Assiniboia Gallery

This one is all about the sky, so I dabbled with a rather unorthodox composition so that all of the focus would be on the clouds. As a result it's a bit quirky. I wanted the overall feel to be soft, glowy and ethereal. I think I got it there.

This painting is part of the feature on my work at the Assiniboia Gallery for the month of March, so that means there are only three more days to stop in and check it out. I am thrilled to say that they have already sold six of the twelve paintings! You can view the featured work here and also see the full inventory of my work available at the gallery here.

1 comment:

Barbara Muir said...

Magnificent. Love it. And congratulations on all of your sales. Girl you are killing it!

XOXOXOXOXO Barbara