Monday, June 4, 2018

Peach Clouds and Blue Fog at Sunset - Makeover Monday!

Peach Clouds and Blue Fog at Sunset
(after)
10 x 10"
oil on cradled panel
© Nicki Ault, 2018
sold at Assiniboia Gallery

This is a painting makeover of a piece (below) that went to Assiniboia Gallery last fall, but I never got around to posting online. I was never totally confident in the painting and perhaps never should have let it leave my studio, so this spring when I delivered a few paintings to the gallery I actually brought it home and ended up reworking it for my solo show "Mood". I absolutely LOVE it now! And it totally fits the theme of the show which opens this Thursday, June 7th. Lesson learned - trust my gut. It is often right.
Peach Clouds and Blue Fog at Sunset
(before)
10 x 10"
oil on cradled panel
© Nicki Ault, 2017

No comments: