Monday, October 2, 2017

Jewel-Toned Sunset

Jewel-Toned Sunset
10 x 10"
oil on cradled panel
© Nicki Ault, 2017
sold at Assiniboia Gallery in Regina

In the first week of my art being represented by Assiniboia Gallery in Regina, they sold four paintings! I do believe this is a start of a very good thing! This watery sunset reflection is there, as is another one. Click this link to see my profile on their website. All prices include framing although you can purchase the painting without the frame.

On another note, I just spent the weekend at a yurt! I will write more about that spontaneous adventure soon. I had no wifi, so I was somewhat off the grid and couldn't blog about it, but I used a bit of data to post images in my Instagram and Facebook. Click on the links/icons to those pages on the right side of this blog.

No comments: