Thursday, August 27, 2015

Out On The Grids

Out On The Grids
6 x 6"
oil on board
© Nicki Ault, 2015
(commission)
sold

Happily, this painting is actually a commission requested by a collector who already has two of my 6x6's. It is now en route to Edmonton to join the others.

I am extremely grateful to those who have found a way to support me in my artistic endeavors, whether by generous comments here or on Facebook, by attending my various shows and events, by stopping in to see my work at Lifestyles By Darrell Bell Gallery, by messaging me or emailing to express a connection to what I am doing and, of course, by purchasing something I create. I value each and every form of encouragement and support. It makes me want to power through the rough spots. It makes me want to get better, to learn, to grow. It makes me want to show you I am worthy of your time.

As a side note, I have to pinch myself to realize that I actually have "collectors" and I am not just dreaming! What?! Who knew that was possible when I began this adventure six years ago?

No comments: