Friday, January 2, 2015

Not Flowers II

Not Flowers II
36 x 24"
acrylic on canvas
© Nicki Ault, 2014

HaPpY NeW yEaR!!!

The last painting of 2014 ends up being another possible option for my little bathroom. This was so much fun to paint. Dripping, spraying, wiping, scrubbing, dabbing- basically lots of playing with no concern with things going right or "turning out". In the end I do think I like it. It has some impact in person. So now I have a decision to make. Which one goes in my house?

 Not Flowers
36 x 24"
acrylic on canvas
© Nicki Ault, 2014

2 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

Not flowers, remind me of fields of flowers (my mind is hopelessly literal). So lovely. They are both
super.

Happy, Happy New Year!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO Barbara

Nicki said...

Yes, they both make me think of cheerful bouquets. Oh well, literal is okay too!

N.