Friday, January 16, 2015

A Little Break


It's been a couple of weeks since I wrote on this blog. While I was missing in action I was in Cancun, Mexico with my family for about ten days. It was a much needed break and now I am looking forward to getting this year underway. I am always so hopeful at the beginning of a new year- it feels like anything is possible and that anything can happen.


The holiday gave me a lot of time to reflect and dig down into myself. I spent time absorbing the new environment, colours, sounds, people and music. I also read a lot. The bottom line is I feel rejuvenated and ready to tackle my work. I'm brushing off 2014 and kicking 2015 into gear. I hope you will stick with me... who knows what will come off my easel!





Note: all photos © Nicki Ault, 2015

4 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

How Beautiful. Good for you Nicki.
Happy New Year!

XOXOXOXOXOXO Barbara

Jana Scott Lindsay said...

Nicki....

Another wonderful post!

What has me excited though will be the inspiration you find from these amazing photos! They are beyond gorgeous... can't wait to see what your easel has to offer my friend:)

All the best in 2015... A Year of Possibilties!

Nicki said...

I'm late with my reply, but Happy New Year to you too Barbara!

Hug and kiss to you!
N.

Nicki said...

Jana, thank you for taking the time to comment. Yes, a year of possibilities sounds great!