Friday, December 12, 2014

My Paintings At Lifestyles By Darrell Bell Gallery


Should I, shouldn't I? Should I, shouldn't I?

I've been going around like that for days. Should I make a post about the paintings I have available at Lifestyles By Darrell Bell Gallery? Or should I just hope that people remember about my paintings and the beautiful art, craft and design boutique they are in? In the end a little shameless self promotion wins. I mean, I am trying to make somewhat of a living through my art, at least enough to keep me home and available for the most important people in my life- my two sons. It's not an easy road, but I am so grateful for the flexibility my art "career" affords me. The kids have me at home at lunch and after school; this means I get to touch base with them throughout their day to see how things are going. It is what I always hoped I could do for my children if I was ever lucky enough to have them. It is what my mom did for me and my sisters.


So here I am making a blog post about the art I have for sale at Lifestyles By Darrell Bell Gallery. Maybe one of the paintings would make the perfect gift for that special person in your life. The paintings are displayed on a feature wall in the store and they have more in the backroom, so there is lots to choose from. Or maybe one of them is the perfect gift for someone to give you- it's not too late to add to your wish list!

Thanks for considering original art!


No comments: