Sunday, March 11, 2012

Three Little Paintings Went to Auction

January Road Trip
sold

Foggy Morning at Gabriel Dumont Park
sold 

Afterglow
sold

All are 6x6", oil on board, © Nicki Ault 2012

These three little paintings got all dressed up in shadow boxes and went to a live auction last night while I stayed home in my jammies! I hope they had a good time and I hope they don't return!  : )


*note: I received a Facebook message from the person who bought Afterglow and now I anxiously await the status of the other two.
*note: just found out the other two sold.

2 comments:

Kim Rempel said...

Yay! And cheers to the buyers ; )
p.s. I love your creative headlines ; )

Nicki said...

Thanks Kim! I'm happy you enjoyed the headline! I actually had to Google the nursery rhyme because I couldn't quite recall how it went!