Saturday, February 25, 2012

Feelin' Sketchy Saturday

30 minute pencil sketch

Things went well at the drop-in drawing session today. I felt like I was seeing things better than the last few weeks. I sat in a new spot with the windows at my back and maybe that made a difference.

We've had this model before and she has awesome hair!

 10 minute pencil sketch

20 minute pencil sketch

I even stayed longer than usual,

10 minute charcoal sketch

but still didn't have time to get her legs in on this one.





3 comments:

cohen labelle said...

Hi Nicki
These are wonderful drawings!! You've obviously been drawing a lot and loving it!
xo, Marcia

Nicki said...

Thank you Marcia! I admire your drawings immensely so your comment means a lot to me. I have been enjoying my time spent drawing... it's a nice change from the paintbrush.

Hugs,
Nicki

Nora MacPhail said...

Terrific sketches! I'm big on life drawing too. It's such a great way to learn how to draw.
Happy Painting,
Nora