Saturday, October 14, 2017

Canola At The Crossroads

Canola At The Crossroads
8 x 8"
oil on cradled panel
© Nicki Ault, 2017
sold at Darrell Bell Gallery

I think this one is still available at Darrell Bell Gallery, but to be honest, I don't know. I will get an updated inventory list soon so I can be on top of the situation. I actually found out last Saturday that Darrell decided to keep a grid of my work up for the new show that just started today. Initially he thought it might be a bit smaller than the one he created for "Painting The Landscape", but I found out on Thursday (two days ago!) that it will, in fact, be bigger! There will be a grid of twenty-five of my 8x8 paintings in the back space of the street level gallery. As a result I am delivering eight new pieces today to replenish the stocks! Thankfully there were still some pieces on hand from last month's show as well as pieces I delivered earlier this summer, but I will continue to paint more with the hopes that there will continue to be interest in the work.

Happy Saturday everyone!

No comments: