New Representation: my art is now available at the Assiniboia Gallery in Regina! They are located at 2266 Smith Street, a vibrant, bustling part of town.

September 15- October 7, 2017: Painting The Landscape, Sept. 15 - October 7:
I am in a group show at
Darrell Bell Gallery in the Canada Building, 405 - 105 21st Street East, Saskatoon. The work created over the summer months by seven local landscape artists artists will be featured in this show: Nicki Ault, Darrell Bell, Craig Erickson, Greg Hargarten, Lindsay Love, Jacqueline Faye Miller and Cheryl Tuck-Tallon. It will be big! Both gallery spaces, the main fourth floor and the street level, will be used to exhibit all of the art!

July - September, 2017: A small selection of my work,
courtesy of Darrell Bell Gallery, is available at Boffins restaurant (111 Research Drive, U of S campus).

Ongoing: my 8x8" original oil paintings are available exclusively at Darrell Bell Gallery located in the Canada Building in downtown Saskatoon. As well, some of my large oil paintings are now available in this beautiful local gallery.

November 10, 2016: I was interviewed by Daily Paintworks as their Spotlight Artist for a week! Read my interview on the DPW News blog!

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Not Flowers II

Not Flowers II
36 x 24"
acrylic on canvas
© Nicki Ault, 2017
available

Not Flowers II was in "Funky, Fresh and Full of Spice" last weekend and I really love how it turned out. The colours are not quite red and white but close enough to being appropriate for a Canada Day 150 post. So... 

HaPpY CaNaDa DaY! 


I love this beautiful, democratic, peaceful, friendly, hard-working, diverse, polite country where I live. We are not perfect and we have work to do in many, many ways- most importantly meaningful and sincere reconciliation with our First Nations people, but there is not another country I would rather call home.

No comments: