New Representation: my art is now available at the Assiniboia Gallery in Regina! They are located at 2266 Smith Street, a vibrant, bustling part of town.

Sunday, November 19, 2017: Studio on 20th Open Studio Art Show and Sale. The studio where I paint will be open to the public from 11 am - 5 pm on this one afternoon only. Current work by our eleven artists will be exhibited and available to purchase. Please come and bring a friend! We are located at 236A 20th Street West (door to the left of the Odd Couple restaurant); not wheelchair accessible.

Ongoing: my 8x8" original oil paintings are available exclusively at Darrell Bell Gallery located in the Canada Building in downtown Saskatoon. As well, some of my large oil paintings are now available in this beautiful local gallery.

November 10, 2016: I was interviewed by Daily Paintworks as their Spotlight Artist for a week! Read my interview on the DPW News blog!

Monday, July 3, 2017

Summer Storm Brings The Green

Summer Storm Brings The Green
6 x 6"
oil on board
© Nicki Ault, 2017
sold

On my way to the studio the other day it started pouring! It got me thinking about how green things look right after a big downpour, so when I got to the studio I made this painting up. I posted it right away on Instagram because I was so excited... and it sold!


No comments: