New Representation: my art is now available at the Assiniboia Gallery in Regina! They are located at 2266 Smith Street, a vibrant, bustling part of town.

November 15 - December 31, 2017: Holiday Salon - Small Works Show at Darrell Bell Gallery (street level ), running through the holidays, Darrell and his team have installed a grid of twenty of my 8x8's as well as a small wall of larger pieces at the front of the gallery. Lots of great gift ideas to be found by the many gallery artists on display.

Ongoing: my 8x8" original oil paintings are available exclusively at Darrell Bell Gallery located in the Canada Building in downtown Saskatoon. As well, some of my large oil paintings are now available in this beautiful local gallery.

November 10, 2016: I was interviewed by Daily Paintworks as their Spotlight Artist for a week! Read my interview on the DPW News blog!

Sunday, May 14, 2017

I'm Ready! Mother's Day Tea Today!

my studio all cleaned up
© Nicki Ault, 2017

I am exhausted, but I am ready. I hope you come! It's our third annual Mother's Day Tea 2017 at Studio On 20th. We are open from 12-4 today, Sunday, May 14th. We are located at 236A between Avenues B and C on 20th Street in Saskatoon. Look for the door to the left of the Odd Couple restaurant, we will have an A-frame sign on the sidewalk pointing to our doors.

one display of my small work
© Nicki Ault, 2017

The invitation again for easy reference...


And the sign to look for...


See you there!

4 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

I hope it was an amazing day. Your work looks sooooo beautiful.
I'm sure it sold like hotcakes.

Happy Mother's Day!

XOXOXOXOXO Barbara

CallingForth said...

Lovely work Nicki!
We enjoyed wandering through - what a variety.

Nicki said...

Thank you Barbara. It was a great day! Amazing how cleaned up the space gets for these events!

Nicki said...

Thank you Laurel- it was great to see you! thank you so much for coming!