New Representation: my art is now available at the Assiniboia Gallery in Regina! They are located at 2266 Smith Street, a vibrant, bustling part of town.

July - October, 2017: A small selection of my work,
courtesy of Darrell Bell Gallery, is available at Boffins restaurant (111 Research Drive, U of S campus).

Ongoing: my 8x8" original oil paintings are available exclusively at Darrell Bell Gallery located in the Canada Building in downtown Saskatoon. As well, some of my large oil paintings are now available in this beautiful local gallery.

November 10, 2016: I was interviewed by Daily Paintworks as their Spotlight Artist for a week! Read my interview on the DPW News blog!

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Flitter

Flitter
6 x 6"
oil on board
© Nicki Ault, 2016
available

I can't get enough of playing with this series! I love the simplicity of this one. It is a bit more paired down than some of the others. I have also done four 8 x 8's for Darrell Bell Gallery which I will deliver once they are dry. Next up are three larger boards which I bought and prepped yesterday. Later today I hope to get to the studio to start working on them. I hope you will keep checking back to see where this leads!

No comments: