Monday, November 30, 2015

Wind On The Prairies

Wind On The Prairies
16 x 16"
oil on cradled panel
© Nicki Ault, 2015
sold

It never fails, as the Open Studio approaches everyone gets in and gets to work... finishing paintings and sometimes starting new ones, which was the case for me. At the last minute I decided to paint two new panels and as a result they were wet when I hung them for the show. Not ideal, but happily they ended up being purchased. This is one of them- I will show you the other next time. This week I will be delivering them, as well as "Dance of The Wolf Willow", to their new home at McDougall Gauley LLP in Saskatoon. This is a law office which has just moved to a beautiful new building in town. They have been there for six months and I am thrilled that they now have a little collection of my work; these three paintings are joining two others. Feeling grateful.

2 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

Congratulations to the new owners of this and the other beauties.
The case is closed on whether or not these are amazing. They quite simply
are.

XOXOXOXOXOXO Barbara

Nicki said...

Thank you dear Barbara! It is an exciting time.