New Representation: my art is now available at the Assiniboia Gallery in Regina! They are located at 2266 Smith Street, a vibrant, bustling part of town.

July - October, 2017: A small selection of my work,
courtesy of Darrell Bell Gallery, is available at Boffins restaurant (111 Research Drive, U of S campus).

Ongoing: my 8x8" original oil paintings are available exclusively at Darrell Bell Gallery located in the Canada Building in downtown Saskatoon. As well, some of my large oil paintings are now available in this beautiful local gallery.

November 10, 2016: I was interviewed by Daily Paintworks as their Spotlight Artist for a week! Read my interview on the DPW News blog!

Friday, November 20, 2015

Further Up The River, Waskesiu

Further Up The River, Waskesiu
40 x 30"
oil on canvas
© Nicki Ault, 2015

This is another perspective of the beautiful, ever-changing Waskesiu River on a day with a bright blue, but also cloudy, sky. The reflection was actually more spectacular than the sky itself. Painting the change in the water from calm to rushing was a challenge and I almost abandoned it, but thanks to a friend who felt it was starting to work, I didn't quit. 

This painting will be at the Open Studio on Sunday, November 22. I hope you can come. Bring a friend or two or five! Here is the invitation again...

 

No comments: