New Representation: my art is now available at the Assiniboia Gallery in Regina! They are located at 2266 Smith Street, a vibrant, bustling part of town.

July - October, 2017: A small selection of my work,
courtesy of Darrell Bell Gallery, is available at Boffins restaurant (111 Research Drive, U of S campus).

Ongoing: my 8x8" original oil paintings are available exclusively at Darrell Bell Gallery located in the Canada Building in downtown Saskatoon. As well, some of my large oil paintings are now available in this beautiful local gallery.

November 10, 2016: I was interviewed by Daily Paintworks as their Spotlight Artist for a week! Read my interview on the DPW News blog!

Monday, September 14, 2015

September Harvest

September Harvest
6 x 6"
oil on board
© Nicki Ault, 2015
http://www.dailypaintworks.com/fineart/nicki-ault/september-harvest/412381
sold  

Another first for me- painting the rows of a combined field. It is always a sign of the times when these stripes appear on the fields... Thanksgiving is on its way and then, dare I say it, winter.

This coming weekend is Art @ Solar Gardens. I will be there for the two day event with about twenty other wonderful artists including Bridget Aitken, Jacqueline Faye Miller, Monika Kinner-Whalen, Judy Wood, Pat Doig and Ken Wilkinson. Hopefully the weather will co-operate and it will be a busy, successful event. Come if you can!


No comments: