New Representation: my art is now available at the Assiniboia Gallery in Regina! They are located at 2266 Smith Street, a vibrant, bustling part of town.

July - October, 2017: A small selection of my work,
courtesy of Darrell Bell Gallery, is available at Boffins restaurant (111 Research Drive, U of S campus).

Ongoing: my 8x8" original oil paintings are available exclusively at Darrell Bell Gallery located in the Canada Building in downtown Saskatoon. As well, some of my large oil paintings are now available in this beautiful local gallery.

November 10, 2016: I was interviewed by Daily Paintworks as their Spotlight Artist for a week! Read my interview on the DPW News blog!

Monday, August 10, 2015

Waskesiu River Reflection

Waskesiu River Reflection
6 x 6"
oil on board
© Nicki Ault, 2015
http://www.dailypaintworks.com/fineart/nicki-ault/waskesiu-river-reflection/404033
sold 

I was at the lake with my boys for a glorious two and a half weeks last month and the 6x6's I have been posting recently were all done in that time. They are such a manageable size to travel with and to store in a small cabin (in a dish rack under the couch!). I am, however, getting anxious to bring out some larger canvases, some bigger brushes and squeeze more paint onto the palette. Ideas are starting to brew and I look forward to getting back to serious studio work next month. Can you believe September is looming?


No comments: