Monday, May 11, 2015

One Fine Day

One Fine Day
12 x 12"
oil on cradled panel

This is a quirky sky that I invented one fine day while at the studio. It is simple, so I decided to put it in a frame I had on hand for the Mother's Day event. Once it had the dark wood around it, the colours really popped.


a section of one of our walls with 
work by Bridget and me

The event was a lot of fun... lots of great visiting and eating... some people shopped, but look what we had on hand to distract them:


Plus we served tea in beautiful china cups- it was a lovely afternoon! Thanks to all who joined us.

2 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

I love the painting, the display, and yum I wish I could have been in two places at once. But alas I was in New York City.

Good for you and Happy Belated Mother's Day.

XOXOXOXOXOXO Barbara

Nicki said...

I bet New York was amazing. Better than our event, but I still wish you could have come.

XO N.