Saturday, May 30, 2015

Cheers to Lifestyles By Darrell Bell Gallery!

new wall display at Lifestyles
By Darrell Bell Gallery

After receiving the wonderful news last weekend that Lifestyles By Darrell Bell Gallery sold eight of my paintings on Saturday, I needed to get down to business and paint more inventory for the store. Today five new paintings were dry enough to deliver. I will reveal them over the next several days, but in the meantime look at how amazing the existing paintings look on the new feature wall they created for my art! I love it! The soft north light really showcases the colours and I think displaying the paintings on little shelves is so fun.

Thank you to Darrell and his exceptional team! What a treat to work with you!


2 comments:

Marcela Strasdas said...

Congratlations!!!!! Beautiful display and art! You should be proud :)

Nicki said...

Thanks Marcela, I am very happy with it.