July and August 2017: A small selection of my work, courtesy of Darrell Bell Gallery, is available at Boffins restaurant (111 Research Drive, U of S campus) throughout the summer months.

November 10, 2016:
I was interviewed by Daily Paintworks as their Spotlight Artist for a week! Read my interview on the DPW News blog!


Ongoing: my 8x8" original oil paintings are available exclusively at Darrell Bell Gallery in Saskatoon. For a limited time several of my large oil paintings are also available at
their new street front gallery on 21st Street (formally Lifestyles By Darrell Bell Gallery).

Ongoing: a selection of my larger work is available at The Black Spruce Gallery at Northside on Highway 2 just before the turn to Christopher Lake.

Monday, November 25, 2013

Gentle Morning On The Shore, Georgian Bay

Gentle Morning on the Shore, Georgian Bay
6 x 6"
oil on board
© Nicki Ault, 2013
sold

We hit such beautiful weather while we were in Georgian Bay- we couldn't have asked for better. I spent some time one morning enjoying the beach: listening to the sound of gentle waves, studying the rocks, wandering along the shore looking at the glorious red Sumacs, and hunting for fossil rocks to bring home for my two boys. Simple pleasures.

No comments: