Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Solitude

Solitude
8" x 8"
oil on cradled panel
©Nicki Ault, 2013
available exclusively at Lifestyles By Darrell Bell Gallery
sold

The kids are registered and ready to start a new year at school. Speaking of school I, too, am registered! This fall I will be taking two classes through Atelier 2302; one is a drawing class where I will be working on my second "Bargue" and the other is a much anticipated intensive colour theory class. I'm so happy to have gotten in this class because it is possible he will only run it every other year. Basically what I am saying is,"Woo hoo!" Plus I just booked some airline tickets for a grand finale painting excursion for October 2013. More on that soon!

1 comment:

Kim Rempel said...

Hopefully that painting trip is in southern Ontario! : ) Ah, it sounds like an exciting time Nicki. Love this one (said that on FB already but it bears repeating).