New Representation: my art is now available at the Assiniboia Gallery in Regina! They are located at 2266 Smith Street, a vibrant, bustling part of town.

July - October, 2017: A small selection of my work,
courtesy of Darrell Bell Gallery, is available at Boffins restaurant (111 Research Drive, U of S campus).

Ongoing: my 8x8" original oil paintings are available exclusively at Darrell Bell Gallery located in the Canada Building in downtown Saskatoon. As well, some of my large oil paintings are now available in this beautiful local gallery.

November 10, 2016: I was interviewed by Daily Paintworks as their Spotlight Artist for a week! Read my interview on the DPW News blog!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Six Years Ago


Happy Birthday to my precious, smiley Tommy! He is six today and I can't believe it. It was a great day. He slept over at Gram and Gramp's last night. When he woke up he told his auntie, "I'm six! I think my tooth is wiggly!" He is the most amazing little personality guy and his smile has been able to light up a room since day one. These are a couple of my favorite baby pictures of him... there are many so it was a bit hard to choose.

More art coming soon... I promise...

3 comments:

jdr said...

Yes, Happy Birthday to Tommy! He is so full of life and really has the sweetest little smiley face ... I love him to bits!
XOXO Auntie

Barbara M. said...

Hi Nicki,

Happy Birthday to beautiful Tommy!
Congratulations. What a wonderful time in life.

Take care,

XOBarbara

Nicki said...

Thanks JJ and Barbara, he is a special little guy.

XO Nicki