Monday, October 14, 2019

Win "Follow Me"!

Follow Me
10 x 10
oil on panel
© Nicki Ault, 2019

You could WIN my brand new 10x10 inch original oil painting "Follow Me" (value $300). It's my way of having a bit of fun in a small effort to thank you for following me on this crazy artsy journey I am on. And it's a painting of a path! How terribly clever and symbolic of me.

Leave a comment on this post for an entry to win! 

Also go to Facebook or Instagram to earn more entries.
.
HOW TO ENTER on FB and Insta:
1) FOLLOW my page
2) COMMENT and/or TAG a friend on this post who you think might enjoy following my page. One comment per person HOWEVER 
BONUS: REPEATING these steps on the other page will give you another entry in the draw AND leaving a comment on this post on my blog will give you another entry! So you could have three entries!
.
Draw closes at midnight on Wednesday, October 16. Winner announced on Thursday, October 17th.
.
NOTES: 
- please DO NOT follow only to unfollow after the draw. This is a draw to thank people for joining me.
- prize has no cash value
- Not affiliated with Instagram or Facebook
- open to Canadian and U.S. residents. I will pay for shipping 💓

 

11 comments:

Candice said...

Hi Nicki, we have a neighbourhood connection and last year in June our SCC bought one of your paintings. Since then I have become a follower of your beautiful work :)

Unknown said...

Love this pic! You are talented 🙏❤

Dirése said...

I bought “electric grass” last year before moving from Saskatchewan to PEI. It is one of my favourite pieces of art.

TKF said...

Who loves paths? �� I think you know who loves paths. ��

bernie said...

Found my way back to your blog so yeah me. Bigger yeah you for this awesome "thankful" give away and for your talent and inspiration. I think of you way more often than you when I am in my rural world.
Entry number 3 -- upping my odds!

Unknown said...

Beautiful painting, would look so good in my house!

Jaynie Himsl said...

comment here, enter there, vote next week.....

I'm doing all I can to get the best results. : )

Sharon Champ said...

Pick me! That pathway reminds me of hope on a long journey

Miksmom said...

Beautiful work! I know exactly where I will put it when I win!! 😍

Barbara Muir said...

Beautiful painting Nicki,

I so love your work.

XOXOXOXOXOXO Barbara

Delilah said...

I have been following your daily paintings on dailypaintworks.com for awhile now. I miss it when you don't post. I love how you get that spark of brightness in your paintings and how you draw the viewer in.