Wednesday, May 8, 2019

The Sun Burns Through

The Sun Burns Through
30 x 48"
oil on canvas
© Nicki Ault, 2019
sold at Assiniboia Gallery

Yesterday I drove to Regina with my studio mate, Bridget, to deliver work to her gallery and to mine. We gabbed so much I really don't recall stopping for a breath! I think we solved all the world's problems and we came to two basic conclusions: humans need to stop being cruel to each other and the world would be better off with more art.

I'm really excited about the three new pieces I dropped off at Assiniboia Gallery which I will post over the next few days. Or you can check out the gallery website a bit later today to see them first! I hope you agree that they have a modern feel and that each have the potential to be show stoppers in their own ways. Fingers crossed they go over well and I look forward to feedback from the gallery as they get eyes on them.

This was my first day away from the studio in quite awhile and I missed it! I can hardly wait to get there tomorrow to get started on my next projects. Stay tuned and thanks for checking in!

No comments: