Thursday, December 27, 2018

Merry Holidays!

untitled (Wonderland)
24 x 18"
acrylic on canvas
© Nicki Ault, ~2009
NFS

I painted this a long time ago - before I ever had a studio space of my own, but it isn't dated on the back, nor titled or signed, so I have to make an educated guess as to when I might have done it. It is also acrylic and on a thin canvas, neither of which I use any more. I brought it home with the intention of throwing it out, but my youngest son intervened and wants to hang it in his bedroom which is so sweet. I have decided to call it "Wonderland".


All the best to everyone who keeps tabs on my blog and artistic endeavors. I am constantly humbled, and slightly bewildered but extremely grateful, that anyone other than my parents might be interested. 

In 2019, may you find and pursue a passion you love.

With gratitude,
Nicki

No comments: