Tuesday, May 22, 2018

A Certain Kind of Light

A Certain Kind Of Light
30 x 48"
oil on canvas
© Nicki Ault, 2018
sold at Assiniboia Gallery

This is the biggest sunset reflection I have done to date and its intensity is somewhat lost on a small computer screen. It is big! I can hardly wait to see it hanging in the Assiniboia Gallery next month! 

I am actually on my way now to deliver it plus twenty-three other brand spankin' new paintings for my solo show which will be exhibited in the gallery from June 7th-30th, however the work is available for purchase now and can be viewed online here. One has already spold! I just sent ten more images of finished work to the gallery, so the website should be updated with them very soon. I actually have one more painting on my easel, so there will ultimately be twenty-five pieces in the show. The last one is a doozy... 40x60! - as big as the huge sunset/road commission I painted last year!

No comments: