Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Dancing With Myself

Dancing With Myself
40 x 30"
oil on canvas
© Nicki Ault, 2017
sold at Darrell Bell Gallery, Saskatoon

There is so much happening right now and not enough time to post everything I want to show you. I have been painting every single day, with the exception of when I drove to the Assiniboia Gallery, since we got back from our family holiday on August 26. You should see my house. It is so neglected. And tonight I finally prepared a meal for my family. I don't know what they have been eating the last two weeks!

Happily, today I delivered the last of my paintings to be hung in the show... TWENTY 8x8's! Yes two-zero. I cannot believe how much work I created, the last two pieces being done this morning, so yes, they were delivered wet! The two gallery spaces are going to look fantastic. Darrell is using the street front location (where the Lifestyles store was) and his main gallery on the 4th floor of the Canada Building. I have seen a handful of the other artist's work, and it is going to be a stunning show. I am so happy to be part of it.

At any rate, when I dropped the twenty little paintings off today, this big baby was already hung in its spot looking just fine! 

Here is the invitation again... please come.


No comments: