Saturday, August 27, 2016

Lifestyles By Darrell Bell Gallery - The Last Day Is...

Earlier this year I shared with you that Lifestyles By Darrell Bell Gallery was going to be closing. Well, the day is fast approaching. Their last day of business will be on Saturday, September 3. All inventory, excluding artist-owned work, has been reduced by 50%. My 8x8 inch original artwork is still on display and for sale until that time and my three large floral pieces are also available in the back room.


 
I am beyond grateful that I had the opportunity to show and sell my art in this stunning shop that Darrell created. He has been wonderful to work with and someone I now consider a friend and mentor. I am so excited for him and the next chapter of his life, which I do believe will include much more painting time!

No comments: